Omicelo, LLC, headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA is seeking an experienced and dedicated Accounting Associate who will provide assistance to the company owners, controller, auditors and other finance employees. The Accounting Associate reports to the Controller and will have a number of bookkeeping tasks, such as data entry and reconciling accounts.
Key Accounting Associate Tasks:
• Perform core accounting functions across multiple business lines, including general ledger creation, accounts receivable, and accounts payable via an advanced understanding of QuickBooks.
• Maintain highly-detailed organization of company records including maintaining and improving traditional bookkeeping processes and operational records that tie various investment and business lines to our accounting records, thereby creating very sound and audit-ready accounting and operations.
• Perform basic, intermediate and advanced financial & operational analysis utilizing Microsoft Excel and other real estate focused technology tools (i.e. build test and variance analyses that compare financial data and operational data to ensure productivity and best use of resources.
The Associate will also:
Omicelo is a Pittsburgh-based, MWDBE-certified real estate investment firm dedicated to providing quality service including single family, multi-family, and mixed-use rehabilitation and renovation. We are committed to our quality service by utilizing a dedicated team bringing decades of experience in the industry. Omicelo is looking forward to engaging racially, culturally and gender diverse professionals as the team expands.
Omicelo is looking for a candidate with previous experience with diverse business lines; creation of timely and user-friendly financial statements; a deep commitment to funding compliance; and the ability to work with staff who possess a range of finanical knowledge. Omicelo is providing:
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Management with a Finance focus and two years of experience or Associate's Degree and three years of experience
• Familiarity and mastery of generally accepted accounting principles