Omicelo Construction Group is looking for a full time Installer.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare construction sites, materials, and tools.
- Load and unloading materials, tools, and equipment.
- Translate plans, work orders, drawings, and spoken instructions to project completion.
- Knowledge of and strict adherence to building codes and installation requirements.
- Investigate equipment lines and compile installation guidelines.
- Troubleshoot potential issues with installation projects.
- Evaluate the suitability of proposed installation areas/equipment.
- Position equipment/appliances according to product and job specifications and environmental features with a special focus on safety.
- Remove and refit existing equipment to prepare for installation of new equipment.
- Equipment testing for functionality, safety and usability.
- Provide warranty and use instructions to customers.
- Patch, paint and clean worksite as needed.
- Mastery of hand and power tools.
- Understanding of installation guidelines and project plans.
- Mechanical skills for working effectively and efficiently with diverse tools and machines.
- Mathematical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- Ability to travel independently across Western PA.
- Willingness to undertake training as necessary.
- Basic computer literacy including use of calendars, word documents, email.
- Ability to use a camera and upload pictures.
- Commitment to customer service.
- Ability to work on a team.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in general construction installation or related field.
Benefits and Salary
- Full time, year-round employment
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Short and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurances
- Salary starting at $33/hour
Omicelo Construction Group is a Pittsburgh-based, MWDBE certified construction firm dedicated to providing quality real estate development including single family, multi-family, and mixed-use rehabilitation and renovation. We are committed to transforming communities by utilizing a dedicated team bringing over 50 years of experience in the industry and focusing on racially, culturally and gender diverse staff.