Omicelo Construction Group is looking for a highly organized Office Manager (OM) to perform a wide array of administrative and operational functions designed to ensure effective and efficient day to day operations across business lines. The OM will work across Omicelo’s constructions projects and plays a critical support role to the team ensuring supplies are available; scheduling is accurate and critical data is maintained. The OM must possess the key skills of organization, customer service, oral and written communication, prioritization and problem-solving.
Position Overview and Critical Tasks
As the key figure in the construction company’s day to day operations, the Office Manager will assist the construction manager in day to day operations. Implement COVID protocols; manage ordering and delivery of supplies; track equipment for projects; source supplies; update project records; and ensure clerical work is timely and accurate.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Office management including the maintenance of equipment and supplies; organizational filing; mailing; and general clerical tasks.
- Organize and prepare meeting schedules and materials.
- Assist managers and owners in the arrangement and execution of company and customer meetings including COVID screening protocols.
- Source supplies related to office and site operations.
- Managing site deliveries and timeframes.
- Review project paperwork to ensure quality and accuracy/
- Support the performance team in tracking their time, mileage and supply use.
- Assist program teams in their audit processes by collecting information, making copies and securing audit meeting/storage space is available.
- Ability to work in traditional office and remote environments.
- Provide the highest level of customer service in person, over the phone and through electronic communications.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years as an Office Manager, Executive Secretary, or similar role
- Associates degree in Office Administration a plus
- Experience in construction settings preferred
- Demonstrated Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding verbal and written communications utilizing various communication technologies
- Ability to synthesize information and make independent decisions
- Managing and adjusting processes as business expectations change and evolve
- Use of scheduling software and virtual meeting applications
- Initiative and the ability to adapt to a changing environment and business lines
- Discretion and emotional maturity
- Cost comparison and supply ordering
- Previous experience managing and troubleshooting common office equipment
- Comfort multitasking and handling multiple requests from different staff and programs simultaneously
- Highly organized and responsive
Full Benefits Package Available
Minimum $45,000 annually