Omicelo is seeking a Project Manager with deep knowledge and experience in Construction Project Management.
Project Managers play an important role within Omicelo, including our construction group that manages multiple lines of business. One specialized program, Home Modification/Adaptations, involves program oversight and coordination of the construction efforts in 14 counties surrounding Southwest Pennsylvania. This program supports individuals who experience mobility issues but wish to remain in their homes.
The ideal candidate must be laser-focused, one who encourages and reinforces a culture of excellence while managing a team in the field. Critical skills needed include the ability to absorb and decipher highly specialized program parameters along with the capacity to make decisions in a fast-paced environment while using sound judgment. Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and project management tools is an expectation at the time of hire. Multi-tasking and exceptional organization skills are needed to manage multiple small projects, ensure timelines, contract and construction requirements are met. The candidate can expect to work in an office setting and in the field. The Project Manager will visit residential construction sites, working side by side with our subcontractors to ensure scopes of work are interpreted and executed with the highest attention to detail and quality.
This position will interact with a variety of external clients and partners including health professionals, subcontractors, and government officials which will require excellent communication skills. Each modification/adaptation project will require exceptional coordination and collaboration to ensure a timely and efficient work product is delivered.
- Oversee elements of the design and construction processes; able to identify and assess the physical modifications requested for each project
- Develop, organize and review various pipeline reports to ensure project recommendations are focused on specific criteria, cost, timelines and constructability
- Continuously look to improve the process, policies, forms and formats, and controls to drive efficiency and quality
- Translate physical assessments to more detailed scopes of work
- Conduct quality inspections as needed to ensure adaptation material and installations meet scope of work expectations; summarize findings, identify risks and deficiencies, and ensure closeout documentation is complete.
- Demonstrate technical expertise with the ability to review construction proposals, documents and supporting evidence to ensure program compliance
- Create, document, and manage a caseload based on program need and complexity. Edit and finalize critical reports driven by pipeline results.
- Serve as a liaison that works collaboratively with external partners to conduct daily, weekly and monthly follow ups to ensure that all projects are moving forward
- Travel to job sites to obtain signoffs and other daily tasks as needed
- Update databases with detailed notes; timely follow up on tasks
- Work within multiple databases, software
- Strong problem solving; ability to interpret complex policies
- Detailed and analytical
- Excels in pipeline production
- Excellent project implementation, organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite as well as project management/scheduling software
- Experience in contract and vendor negotiations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Design and technical drawing a plus
- Estimating a plus
- Paid Time Off (PTO) earned on an accrual basis
- Monthly stipend for the purchase of individual and family health, vision and dental insurances
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance for the employee
- 10 office holidays with the option to flex up to 2 days for alternate holidays.
- 401k account options
Salary Starting at $60,000 yearly